Pages

4intheworld

4intheworld
The Broughton Archipelago - one of our last 'home' adventures.

Travel Map - 2015...

Monday, September 7, 2015

First Day of School

So the first day of school has been great, started off as a long sleep in and a relaxing morning with fresh fruit for breakfast.

 We decided to go kick a ball around at a field that we had noticed yesterday when dropping my sister off, we got up there and a local coach started asking me if I wanted to play for his team. In our broken French and his broken English we found out that there is a game tonight at 5pm. I was so exited to play with some locals on a beautiful field. After talking to the manager some more we realized you cant actually just play one game because of insurance. So that sucks. We had fun anyways just goofing around on the field. Lunch time came and we went to a sea side,  delicious greek restaurant.

I quite like my school so far and am looking forward to the rest of the year!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment